Safety is our number one priority for all guests attending Immersive Van Gogh San Francisco. With over 170,000 visitors in Toronto during COVID-19, and zero reported cases associated with the exhibition since opening, we’re proud to be operating an experience where it is safe to GOGH.
To ensure your safety, and based on guidance from the CDC and other government agencies, our walk-in exhibition will operate with enhanced safety measures including:
- Reduced capacity in line with state guidelines, to ensure all guests have enough space to safely enjoy the experience
- Temperature checks for staff and guests on arrival
- Touchless hand sanitization stations placed throughout the venue
- Plexiglass barriers at all payment locations
- Contactless payment encouraged throughout the venue
- Face coverings required for all staff and guests
- Floor markings throughout the venue to assist in six-foot social distancing limit
- Social distancing circles projected throughout the entire exhibition gallery space
- Enhanced, regular cleaning throughout the day on each floor
- Contact tracing for all staff and guests
We will continue to closely monitor the situation daily, and adjust our safety measures accordingly, in readiness for our opening in March, 2021.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. If you have any other questions, please contact [email protected]
Effective as of August 19th, 2021
In order to comply with the City of San Francisco’s vaccine mandate, visitors at Immersive Van Gogh will be required to present proof of vaccination in order to enter the venue and attend the exhibit.
We are implementing new protocols and procedures to ensure a smooth transition for all our patrons. In order to ensure this, we ask that patrons have their proof of vaccination ready to present to staff before entering the venue.
Acceptable forms of proof include:
- Original, copy, or electronic photo of the CDC vaccination card (or similar documentation issued by another foreign governmental jurisdiction), or documentation from a healthcare provider
- Personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California, available here
- Personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by another State, local, or foreign governmental jurisdiction.
- Residents from outside of California should upload their proof of vaccination here
- Personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by an approved private company
- Any government-issued photo ID is acceptable. In lieu of this we can accept school and work IDs. If a minor doesn’t have an ID, verification from a parent is sufficient.
- Additional photo identification is not required if an approved digital vaccine record includes photo identification.
Until September 15th, while we transition into full compliance with the city’s mandate, we will be accepting a negative COVID-19 test as an alternative to proof of vaccination. The negative test result must be for a test taken within 72 hours of attending Immersive Van Gogh.
Please note that this will only be accepted as an alternative until September 15th, as per the City’s mandate. Both nucleic acid (including polymerase chain reaction (PCR)) and antigen tests are acceptable, but take-home tests will not be accepted.
Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the proof of vaccination requirement.
Masks are mandatory for all attendees, regardless of vaccination status.
Fully vaccinated means the person has received both doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, or received one dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.